SHOCKING! See what NDLEA found in this woman’s bag (photos)

Nigerians are getting more creative in the crime department


According to reports, 24-year-old Igbainoba Uche Rose, has been
arrested for possession of hard drugs. Rose had been on her way back
from Dubai when she was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International
Airport (MMIA) Lagos.
The 24-year-old Edo state indigene had concealed 193 wraps of cocaine
in about four packets of 'Cadbury quality streets' sweets.
The cocaine is said to have weighed around 3.230kgs.


According to the NDLEA commander at the Lagos Airport, Mr. Ahmadu
Garba, "One Igbainoba Uche Rose who concealed 3.230kgs inside sweets
was apprehended at the arrival hall during inward screening of
passengers. A suspected member of the cartel, Ofor Kamsochukwu
Chimezie was arrested on a follow-up operation. The suspects are being
investigated"
Rose who works as a clerical officer, said she had been promised the
sum of N500,000 to carry out the deal. Read what she said below:
"I worked as a clerical staff after I completed my primary school
because there was no money to further my studies. I have suffered
hardship in life but a man offered to assist me establish my personal
business. He promised to pay me half a million naira. This was how I
got involved in this problem"

Hmm...nawa o

Comments