Man escapes death two days after his birthday (photo)

A young man identified as Oluwadamilola Ayinde Oluwaseyi, took to his
Facebook page to share a testimony on how he escaped death recently.
The young man had been confronted by armed robbers in the early hours
of Sunday morning, but was saved by mobile police men who engaged the
robbers in a shootout.


Here's what he shared below:
#StolenHondaAccord #EPE93EC #SecondChanceToLive
Hello, my name is Oluwadamilola Ayinde Oluwaseyi and I want to first
of all thank God for giving me a second chance to live. At 12.15 am on
Sunday the 8th of May, 2016, I was attacked by four (4) armed men in
two (2) different vehicles in front of Theodolite building on Anthony
Village Road junction, off Ikorodu road, Lagos. I was beaten and
dragged on the floor while they attempted to drag me into the back of
the car and boot. I screamed and begged for help while a few cars
simply drove away.
Within 2 minutes, two bold mobile policemen (MOPOL) showed up in a
tactical manner and confronted the robbers and there was an exchange
of gunfire. The robbers (Car thieves) rushed into my car and one other
car they came with then zoomed-off.
I was eventually dropped at home by the MOPOL. I spent my Sunday (8th
of May) at the police station and hospital. I lost my upgraded Honda
Accord 2008/09 EX-L (Evil Spirit){BLACK} which I got as a pre-birthday
gift less than a month ago. The Registration number/Plate no is EPE 93
EC; however, the body of the car is still engraved with the old reg no
(LND 367 DF).
I feel sad because this also happened less than 48 hours after my
birthday which was on the 6th of May.

Comments