Charly boy turns marriage counselor

Controversial musician known as Charly Boy, has offered his service as
a Marriage counselor.


Charly Boy who has been married for thirty eight years is deeply
affected by the way things are going in the entertainment industry
especially when it comes to marriages and he is set to help out those
affected.
The entertainer penned a heartfelt message on Facebook saying:
"Talk to me I swear, I am very saddened how the marriage institution
is going down the drain these days. Young people are no longer
responsible or disciplined enough to stick it out in any given
relationship and I fear that in the next five years, marriage as we
know it, may become old fashioned. Na Wa!!
A while back, I was talking to one of my sons who at 38 still can't
wrap his head around the permanence of marriage and this gave me cause
for concern when he asked me, "why must marriage be forever or for
better for worse, and couldn't it be for maybe a few years as mutually
agreed."
I may be old/new school, but I still believe in Family and Marriage.


So if you are having challenges in your marriage, and you really want
to stay married but need to talk to someone to share your problems
with, you can call me on 08033076993, maybe we will learn a thing or
two from each other.
Your call will be strictly confidential"
Charly boy had earlier weighed in on the ongoing Tiwa Savage/ Teebillz
marriage scandal.

Comments