Do Not Be Afraid: Bible verses to meditate when scared

As humans, we are bound to be troubled. Either by things that affect
us or by unjust things we see around us, but God is telling us to
worry less and be confident.


Below are five verses to meditate when you are living in fear.

Hebrews 13: 6 – "So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I
will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"


Isaiah 12: 2 - " Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be
afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become
my salvation."


Psalm 118:6 – " The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can
man do to me?"


Matthew 14: 27 – " But Jesus immediately said to them, "Take courage!
It is I. Do not be afraid."


John 14: 27 – "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not
give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled and
do not be afraid.